Jack Meholf

Default PING: Harry

The reason Harry uses this group as his personal forum for political
discussions is because anyone who knows Harry walks away as soon as they see
him coming. If it wasn't for rec.boats Harry would not have anyone to talk
to.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
noah wrote:

I'm sincerely curious as to why you post so many OT messages to this

newsgroup.

Let me know when start out individual message strings with the names of
everyone else who posts OT here.

As in:

PING: Noah

I'm not being sarcastic, I'd really like to understand.

I'm not on this earth to answer your questions, grasshopper.

Care to tell me?

I've answered that question a number of times. What makes you think you
are deserving of individual attention?

--
Email sent to is never read.