Capt. NealŪ

Your use of English is not up to par for story telling.

Ya gotta have better sentence structure, paragraph organization
and more of the human interest factor. You need to flesh out
your characters more and ya gotta pepper it with a few nautical
words and phrases to make it all come to life. Strive for
cohesiveness.

You are welcome to use my edited version free of charge.

CN

"DSK" wrote in message . ..
Crap'n NealŪ wrote:
Mr. King... but please allow me to edit your article to make it more
palatable.

Why is it not "palatable" to you? Can't you read plain English? Not
enough BS and bluster for you?

How about writing up some of *your* sailing stories and posting them
here? Non-fiction would be preferable, but since you never actually
sail, you can write your fantasies instead.

DSK