Overproof

I had one years ago... my brother has several.... they are limited in their
spectrum of use.

Your link is to a gift site Bob.... no mention of a tablet on that page.

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Pen and tablet??? where do you get these lame ideas.... that stuff is
10
years old.

Good lord. They are used for retouching, even in post production video
salons.
STANDARD equip. for most people I know who use Photoshop seriously. I
don't own
one presently...but I borrow one from a friend at times.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...=WAI29X12P&is=

REG&Q=&O=productlist&sku=234412

This one works better than ANY mouse. Pricey, but fantastic control. Try
one
before you inject more footwear between your lips!

RB