DSK

OzOne wrote:
You're kidding!
What sort of derelicts were these boats?

They weren't derelicts, they were just sailed by people that didn't like
25+ knots of wind.

In this article I didn't mention things like the Daysailer fleet
crashing and burning... only 2 finished the first race on that Saturday
and none started the 2nd. No E scows. No MCs. A couple of San Juan 21s
and none the 2nd race. etc etc. Broken gear capsizes, tales of woe &
disaster, and a scoreboard of almost universal DNS.

Basically, we won on the strength of winning the first race and
finishing the 2nd, and placing well the next day of course.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King