Overproof

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
that's fine for most folks.

Like how would you know??

How would I know? Do you know the diff between a comercial/pro grade
editing
tool and consumer grade?
I guess not. Please explain to us all why Elements 3.0 ISN'T fine for most
people!!!!

We're waiting!

I've never used Elements 3.0.... there are a plethora of graphics
programs... some with proprietary formats... some that do a tenth the stuff
that Photoshop can do at 1/3 the price.

Photoshop as with all graphics apps is entirely based on your familiarity
and expertise with the program. Many people can do basic stuff with
AutoCAD.... but it takes a Pro to do the real stuff required on complex
site plans and 3D presentations. It's the same with Photoshop.... I know how
many applications for work my brother gets... I also am aware that 3/4 of
them don't have sufficient knowledge to be engaged in professional work with
this app. Raster and vector based graphics are a complex thing... not suited
to the general public.

Are you familiar with FLASH???

CM