Overproof

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Here's a hint... if you had the full version... why would yu use
Nikon-View???

Mooron, I feel bad for you. At each turn you get exposed.
Here's a newsflash. Photoshop CS, PSLE and Elements 3.0 CAN'T READ the
NIKON
NEF RAW files without the plugin that downloads with NIKON VIEW. Period.

SLABAMMMMMMM!!! BWAHAHAHAHA! CRUNCH!!!!! OH, THE HUMANITY!!!!

Relax Bob... you'll strain an artery... I said why would you use Nikon
View if you had a full blown version of Photoshop? I said nothing regarding
a requirement for a plug-in available on the Nikon Software..... and the
internet.

CM