DSK

Dave wrote:
.... I saw Good Fortune, a CS 27,
listed on the Yachtworld site back in early 2003....
Only problem was that it was about 2 1/2 hours away.

C'mon, that's a "problem"? The CS-27 is a good boat. All the CS boats
are impressive. A 2 1/2 hour drive is nothing... we do that every
weekend to *get* to the boat!

Bottom line? I'm very happy with the boat. The daughter comes down to sail
with us about every other weekend, and is delighted at the joys of learning
navigation as well as re-learning boat handling.

Nice. Well done.

BTW mickey mouse crapola like that with your mooring is one reason why
I'm disgusted with the New England sailing mafia. But somebody's gotta
live up there!

Fresh Breezes- Doug King