Earl Colby Pottinger

James :

I would like to ask three questions:

1) Does JAXAshby post useful, intelligent information in his responses
to others?

Yes. But so rarely that I can't think where I saw the last one like that.

2) Does JAXAshby ever post replies to others that are NOT insulting and
rude?

Again yes. But also again rarely. Still more often than the answer to
question
#1.
3) Is there anyone on this newsgroup who thinks that JAXAshby makes it a
better place?

No. I have been deleting all his messages for the last two years, it has
made reading rec.boat.crusing a lot more fun.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to