Florida Keyz

1) Does JAXAshby post useful, intelligent information in his responses
to others?
Not that I am aware of. Seems he is loaded with mis information and insults.
Imature insults at that. Child like.

2) Does JAXAshby ever post replies to others that are NOT insulting and
rude?

If he has, I have missed it.
3) Is there anyone on this newsgroup who thinks that JAXAshby makes it a
better place?

I can't imagine any place that ol Jacks would make a better place. Can you
imagine stuck with this man on a boat and haveing to listen to his insesecent
rants? ekk

I have said it before, and I shall say it again, when ever jax posts, it's as
if someone farted in the room.

Sterling