JAXAshby

billie, and you and dog pile are a pair. but let me answer your questions.

So, Genie-ass, can you answer the very easy question?

Do you know the difference between torque and horsepower?

This question was answered, by me, a couple posts back. apparently, you either
were not paying attention, or you are not capable of understanding. if the
later, ask a high school kid to explain it to you.
next:

Do you know the difference between an over-square and an under-square
engine?

yes. and, like tens of thousands of others, I knew the difference while still
an early teenager.

next?

BB