Ian Malcolm

JAXAshby wrote:
ian, it appears they released from gael. seasons greetings and good
panhandling.

Well I'll take that as misspelt, not as intended :-)
Oddly enough, I am taking a haggis & all the traditional trimmings to
somewhere in the Med for the new year.

As to panhandling, I've belived a few plausible rogues before now. I
have also helped some genuinely in need who have tried to repay me later
when they could. My usual response to the honest ones is 'Pay it
forward, not back'. Might do you the world of good to get outside and
see who YOU can help.

[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL:
'Stingo' Albacore #1554 - 15' Uffa Fox designed,
All varnished hot moulded wooden racing dinghy circa. 1961