Ian Malcolm

OP:
3) Is there anyone on this newsgroup who thinks that JAXAshby makes
it a better place?

Terry:
Does painting dog poo make it "better?" At least, the medium precludes
his appearing here in person, so...Yaaa. But, soon, we and he will be
able to embed a dedicated, live web cam window in every posting. At
that point, I would have to reverse my answer.

snip
Terry K

Remember that G*Dawful shot of him in black speedos he posted a few
years back? The idea of JaxCam makes me want to :-D=====# but if anyone
has a URL for 'that' self portrait, it would be a public service to post
the link with an industrial strength health warning attached.

*DONT* email it to me, one glance at it was entirely too much. GAG

Arguing with Jax is far too much like wrestling a pig in its sty. You'll
both get covered in sh-t but the pig will enjoy it. The most
entertainment for the easily amused would be betting on how many times
he contradicts himself.

Finally, Jax, if you are reading this, Seasons greetings to you. Please
make a new year's resolution to upgrade your trolling style from
chumming with minced well aged roadkill to dry fly fishing :-)
[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL:
'Stingo' Albacore #1554 - 15' Uffa Fox designed,
All varnished hot moulded wooden racing dinghy circa. 1961