JAXAshby

rhys, did you see the current GOB and its comment about stopping chafe using a
cable through the chocks (two concentric PVC pipes to protect the chock) then
hooked to *rope* hooked to 8 (?) feet of chain hooked to the anchor?
Interesting. Appears to have completely eliminate any chance of chafe.

From: rhys
Date: 12/13/2004 5:09 PM Eastern Standard Time
On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:22:48 -0400, Terry Spragg
wrote:

Variations in his bootleg "medications" and erratic dosing by his
attendants cause marked changes in his avatar. Some think he is the
water cooler video game somewhere, played by different teams on an
obscure rotation schedule employing an 8-ball mystery answer
machine, or an Ouija board with a square ball bearing bouncing
around on an industrial bakery mixing cauldron half full of bricks
and goose grease, mounted on rusty springs.

Mr. Spragg, I salute your command of verbal imagery. A brief comment a
Scottish friend made once sums it up: "Yer man's got a heid full o'
wee motors". Classic.

He even complimented me, recently. That was scary. I had to re-read
a week's worth of my old postings, to see where I went wrong.

Yeah, I got one of those once, presumably right after one of his
"sessions"..or perhaps the moon was in phase or something.

It soon cleared up and he was back to chewing through his rode.

R.