Overproof

"Nav" wrote in message

Overproof wrote:

Nav couldn't tell a Garboard Stake from a Sheer strake....

I expected better than this from you. I wonder if it's worth the effort of
getting out the filleting knife again.

Why?... did your neighbor's sheep stray into the yard again?

BTW - speaking as a former fisherman who learned from the old timers and
having owned strake built Cape Islanders... have you ever caulked a seam in
your entire life? If you did.. at what gap size do you switch from oakum to
cotton and what is the correct mix ratios for the putty..... matter of fact
what are the ingredients of proper caulking putty???

CM