Clams Canino

Default Police Marine Units

MOST importantly. Come back HERE often to post the best "idiot" stories.
!!!

I'll give you the best one I ever heard:

A friend of mine is a State Trooper. One night he was gassing up his
vehicle at one of the little "Statie stops" they have here for the Troopers
to gas up at. So while he's filling his (unmarked) car, the subject pulls
up to the pumps, drunk as a skunk, and when the Officer comes over to the
subjects window to see what he possibly could want - he slurrs: "Fill her
up please".

A moment of silence follows while the officer looks at the subject ,
meanwhile the subject is looking the officer up and down, and becomes dimly
aware of the real situation.

Subject rolls down his window - stucks out both hands - and says "OK you got
me - that was pretty clever"

Poor cop said he had a hard time stopping laughing long enough to ask the
guy for his liscence and reg so he could start the OUI arrest.. LOL.

"So how'd you get this one?"

"He just kinda drove up and surrendered."

-W

"swatcop" wrote in message news:a1NCb.12546

Alrighty then. I'm actually writing down everything that I get out of my
inquiry, so thank you for your input.