swatcop

Default Police Marine Units

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"swatcop" wrote in message
m...

Would you be offended if the
cops did a safety inspection on your vessel while you were waiting in

line
to launch at a boat ramp? It seems to me like it would save time that

way.

That's a good idea. Include proper anchors in the list of necessary toys.
I've had the CG look over my yacht and check everything EXCEPT the anchor.

can't tell you how many times I've had to hoist MY anchor to get out of

the
way of some putz with an undersized anchor whose boat starts drifting and
threatening other anchored boats because the guy's motor won't start fast
enough.

Fishing is my church. Nobody disturbs my worship with my whining about it.
:-)

Alrighty then. I'm actually writing down everything that I get out of my
inquiry, so thank you for your input.
--
-= swatcop =-

"If it wasn't for stupid people I'd be unemployed."