swatcop

Default Police Marine Units

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Ed" wrote in message ...

Most also have no clue as to signalling rules for passing. I have hit
the horn before expecting a response and they just look at me funny...

I agree. Around here (upstate NY), it seems that 75% of boaters don't know
the rules for passing. Meanwhile, I learned that when I took power

squadron
courses at age 13. Perhaps those courses should be required, and validated
by a tattoo on the student's arm, to avoid swapping credentials. :-)

Around here, we have a name for the yahoos: floating Camaros. If you got
into a shouting match with 50 of them and guessed their names and called
them Vito, you'd be right 45 times. It's a real problem. They're not like
the Italians I grew up with around NYC. They're caricatures.

"Floating Camaros?" I love it! The go fasts should have the word "IROC" on
the sides. Thanks for your input.
--
-= swatcop =-

"If it wasn't for stupid people I'd be unemployed."