Overproof

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well I put it on my Christmas list. I hear it works better than vicks

vapor rub if you smeer it on your chest, just dont smoke while doing
it.

Never thought of that... just a sniff from the bottle will raise the hackles
and cure terminal cancer.

If you want to try a most excellent rum that will put your lambs to

shame try British Royal Navy Imperial Rum.

I'll give it a try.... as soon as I find some. The annual Rum Festival is
scheduled for February.

It's only 108.6 proof but you will never go back.

I really do like the taste of Lamb's 151.... I'll let you kow if I get hold
of a bottle of BRNIR

PS: you need to stop hanging out with gay snowbird bikers visiting

Houston. Any real Texan can drink you snowbirds under the table.

These bikers were from Dallas.... is that like the 'San Francisco' of
Texas??

If you ever get down this way again I will introduce you to a real

liquor. A Tequila called 1800 Añejohe. Made from 100% Blue Agave, and
dont worry, it's has no worm in the bottle to scare you off.

I don't much care if a bottle has an insect in it... as long as it tastes
good.

CM