Terry Spragg

James wrote:

I would like to ask three questions

1) Does JAXAshby post useful, intelligent information in his responses
to others?
2) Does JAXAshby ever post replies to others that are NOT insulting and
rude?
3) Is there anyone on this newsgroup who thinks that JAXAshby makes it a
better place?

Jimmy

1. sometimes.
2. sometimes.
3. sometimes.

Variations in his bootleg "medications" and erratic dosing by his
attendants cause marked changes in his avatar. Some think he is the
water cooler video game somewhere, played by different teams on an
obscure rotation schedule employing an 8-ball mystery answer
machine, or an Ouija board with a square ball bearing bouncing
around on an industrial bakery mixing cauldron half full of bricks
and goose grease, mounted on rusty springs.

WRT #3, the individual is probably himself.

I unplonk him on occasion, for a little stimulation. He is a bit
like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
If you like marzipan and turkish delight and fermented garlic fish
paste, you might enjoy the experience, but grease up your sense of
humour and snug up your tolerance collar, first.

What's he up to this week? (Like it matters? You shouldn't eat what
you didn't cook, and you should never take usegroup seriously, Never.)

He even complimented me, recently. That was scary. I had to re-read
a week's worth of my old postings, to see where I went wrong.

Terry K

"Moderation in most things!" -Me.