JAXAshby

reply interspersed"

I would like to ask three questions:

1) Does JAXAshby post useful, intelligent information in his responses
to others?

of course. see discussions on the inherant dangers of anchoring on all chain,
or the invalidity of the concept of "hull speed", or why sails don't "suck"
boat forward because they are "curved on one side", or my relating my recent
offshore trip.

Let me repeat that one, because you missed it. Quote: ENE. Nothing broke. No
drama. Unquote.

2) Does JAXAshby ever post replies to others that are NOT insulting and
rude?

I only slide down to the level of the idgits when they claim the world's source
of information is Popular Science magazine, and they learned everything there
is to know by the time they were 13 yrs old.

3) Is there anyone on this newsgroup who thinks that JAXAshby makes it a

better place?

Of course I know because they email. Sadly, most leave not long after due to
SO much non-valid garbage information spouted by people afraid of 14 knot
winds.

Jimmy