Joe

Well I put it on my Christmas list. I hear it works better than vicks
vapor rub if you smeer it on your chest, just dont smoke while doing
it.

If you want to try a most excellent rum that will put your lambs to
shame try British Royal Navy Imperial Rum.

It's only 108.6 proof but you will never go back.

PS: you need to stop hanging out with gay snowbird bikers visiting
Houston. Any real Texan can drink you snowbirds under the table.

If you ever get down this way again I will introduce you to a real
liquor. A Tequila called 1800 A=F1ejohe. Made from 100% Blue Agave, and
dont worry, it's has no worm in the bottle to scare you off.

Joe

Joe