Geoff Schultz

Default SuperWind Wind Generators

I recently ran across a site for a wind generator that I have never heard
of before. It's www.SuperWind.com and they make a wind generator that
looks very promising. Of course, I've never heard one in use or seen one,
but their desription and output curves look very good. What I really like
is that it starts generating power at low wind speeds and will generate 29
Amps at 24 kts and above.

The biggest problem seems to be that they're a German company and with the
dollar falling so much against the Euro, it's getting more expensive by the
day. However, I think that it's worth looking at.

Note that I have absolutely no relationship with the company. I'm simply
passing this along as information.

-- Geoff