swatcop

Default Police Marine Units

"Greg" wrote in message
From my experience, where the cops are NOT is patrolling almost anywhere

after
dark. I bet more constituants care about after dark piracy along the water
front than all the traffic tickets you can write.
Getting rocked by a wake or hearing a loud boat is a minor irritation

compared
to waking up and finding your engine gone.
Other than that I imagine a boat cop is juat like being in the roller. You
spend most of your shift clearing radio calls.

Ah-ha! Someone who agrees with me! I usually work the road after dark, and
my biggest pet-peeve is business checks and residential checks. I take it
personally if my sector has a burglary when I'm working because I'm very
thorough. The crime rate in my sector dropped 10% last year, which I'm very
proud of and attribute to high visibility patrol after dark. I plan on doing
the same thing with the Marine Unit by patrolling the channels and such.
Thanks.
--
-= swatcop =-

"If it wasn't for stupid people I'd be unemployed."