basskisser

JohnH wrote:
On 10 Dec 2004 05:09:06 -0800, "basskisser"
wrote:

No, sorry, John. Again, I'm certainly glad you aren't teaching my
children. I'm quite bad at grammer, and language arts as a whole,

and I
certainly know the difference. It's a little group of words called
NOUNS.....

Maybe you could translate the above for me. Does the proper use of
commas fall into one of the categories in which you're bad?

Yes

In your last sentence above, to what does the 'it's' refer?

It's is a contraction, meaning it is. So, in it's simplist form, just
for you, the sentence would be - It IS a little group of words called
NOUNS. Hope this simplifies it enough for you to understand.

Notice: I'm just asking for some clarification. I'm not calling you
any names.

Lastly, to which of my posts were you replying?

While my new newsgroup reader isn't attaching the posts correctly, you
certainly should be able to figure that out. If you need some help in
logically deducing which post I'm replying to, just ask.

Bill (John H's brother}

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and

necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes