Maxprop

"Overproof" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
Balderdash, you Belgian Cannuck. It must be all that dry, cold air up
there
giving you the misimpression that you have a tolerance for ethanol.

I'm basing my assumption on a lenghty study of Yankee drinking habits and
tolerances.

Did you perform said study in either Boston or San Francisco? Seriously
flawed, that study. Seriously . . .

Hey, that's my word, you plagiarist . . .

The hell you say.... I saw no copyright on it.

Well, okay, you can use it, but please limit your usage of it to once or
perhaps twice per annum, then kyew.

I've not tried Lamb's, but I have drunk Lemonhart, which is purported to
be
a better English rum of higher alcohol content.

Ah Hah!.... you dare question a rum you have not yet sampled!!! Heretic!
Lemonhart is not even in the same league as Lambs.... Lemonhart is a far
inferior rum.

Hmmm. We shall see. My local shop has a bottle--I called them yesterday to
ascertain that fact--and they are reserving it for me. I guess if it
tastes a lot like turpentine, I can always use it to clean up my lacquer
brushes.

I was 15 shots neat into my bottle of Lambs while replying to your

posts....

Your liver thanks you.

I'm going to be 50 in August 2005... I think like an 18 year old, act like

30 year old and drink like a 70 year old.

None of the septugenarians I know drink much of anything beyond electrolyte
supplements. Oh, and barium, on the occasions of their annual upper GI
series.

No phobias .... just an acute comprehension of the guiding regulations
involving the genders.

Only in Canada. Down here we have no such guiding regulations--just women
hockey players from MN with more hair on their chests than Canadian men.
And wow can they bite.

The heck you say.... the lot of them are limp wristed winos!

Okay, I'll agree to bash the Frogs wid ya.

Call it what you will, but we routinely eat Canadians for lunch in that
there fenced-in mudhole.

Delusions of adequacy on your part... that's my diaganosis !!

Stick to draglining oil sands up north, Cappy. Your differential diagnostic
skills curve has flattened and begun to head south.

She's not Da Boss'O'Me!..... I ain't Askeered'O'Her!

She ain't askeered o' you or yo mamma, either.

AHA!!! The truth emerges. The Cappy is a weenie who "drinks less" or
even--omigod, perish the thought--MIXES (forgive me, O' sainted
distill-masters of the Caribbean) rum with God knows what. The thought
brings bile to my tongue and a tightness to my chest.

Well you're a Yank... it's just natural to assume you couldn't tolerate

the
stuff neat.

Ibid: your diagnostic "skills." When you *assume* you make an *ass* outta
*u*, if not *me.* We Merkans like our women and our liquor straight.

That wasn't my hanky, you Athabascan oil slick. That was the gauntlet,
and
I've thrown it down in challenge to you for a shot-for-shot contest of
wills
and stomachs. First to puke or pass out loses, and must certainly be
labeled a "girlie-man" for the remainder of his days. How do you look

in
dress, CM?

I look as good in dress as a pair of jeans..... I spent time in Samoa!

I'll
see if I can post a picture of me in a "skirt" for you.

Oh. My. God.

Um, belay that urge to post that photo, will ya.

That gauntlet was awfully lacy, delicate for a man to be waving it around.
Shot for Shot.... no sweat... I'll supply the tacks for the floor. :-D

Tacks?? Pshaw. We'll drink standing in a small circle surrounded by a 6'
ring of glowing coals, no shoes. Here's to ya, ya Rocky Mountain oyster.
:-)

Max