Harry Krause

Default Say NO NO NO to Wal-Mart!!!

jps wrote:

In article . net,
says...

'jps' and Harry Dumbo Krause just don't like Microsoft
because they're big business, and as
accomplishment-free whiners, they feel they have no
choice but to hate the accomplished.

Your assumptions are, as usual, hate-filled and without basis.

Ball has marbles running around inside his head. All of our computers
run Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft Office application
software. Most of Microsoft's app software is ok, but I really prefer
WordPerfect to WORD, and Mozilla to Internet Explorer and Outlook Express.

This is really fun stuff. The pit viper of Australia accuses me of
leading the cheerleading section for Microsoft and Ball-less says I
don't like Microsoft. Perhaps we can arrange a date between the two of
them. If they mate, they can raise a generation of toothless vipers.

--
Email sent to
is never read.