Harry Krause

Default Say NO NO NO to Wal-Mart!!!

jps wrote:

In article . net,
says...

Ah, but where's the emotional satisfaction in that?
Lying hate-blinded ideologues like 'jps' NEED devils
with names and faces to blame for what they falsely
consider to be injustice.

In my eyes a society is meant to look after all its peoples, even those
with mental illness.

Those without a voice are least able to affect the system. They require
advocates and you're certainly not one of them.

Someone has to argue against you selfish ****ers who'd gladly sacrifice
a person's well being for a penny or two.

jps

Precisely on point.

Sometimes these Konservatrashers get the point. Perhaps a family member
will be hit by a chronic and severe mental illness. After a few years of
expensive meds and hospitalizations, the insurance bennies might run
out, and then the savings are depleted, and then the family members
start looking around for assistance, even if it is public assistance of
some kind. A quality mental health hospital runs about $2000 a day, and
while hospitizations these days are for short periods of time, there may
be successive visits over the course of a year.

My wife, God bless her, has managed to "convert" some righties who after
a few years of treatment for themselves or for a family member for
serious mental illness were very grateful that some sort of assistance
could be found to help them pay for drugs and hospitalizations. I doubt
these folks will ever for another Repubican as long as they live.

We are our brothers' keepers.

--
Email sent to
is never read.