JohnH

On 10 Dec 2004 05:09:06 -0800, "basskisser"
wrote:

No, sorry, John. Again, I'm certainly glad you aren't teaching my
children. I'm quite bad at grammer, and language arts as a whole, and I
certainly know the difference. It's a little group of words called
NOUNS.....

Maybe you could translate the above for me. Does the proper use of
commas fall into one of the categories in which you're bad?

In your last sentence above, to what does the 'it's' refer?

Notice: I'm just asking for some clarification. I'm not calling you
any names.

Lastly, to which of my posts were you replying?

Bill (John H's brother}

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes