Jeff Morris

Jaxie, do you know where Florida Bay is? Obviously not! I even stated
the depth all the way to Key West. You're just repeating what I said,
but ignoring the important part - that Florida Bay is just as shallow as
your little puddle and 100 times larger.

Doesn't it ever embarrass you to show such stupidity?

JAXAshby wrote:
dog pile, read these words:

"The authorized depth of the ICW is 12ft but funding and budgetary cuts ..."

just as I said.

http://ccc.sailnet.com/newslt2.htm

or these words, dog pile

"The authorized project depth of the AIWW is 12 ft (at low tide) from Norfolk,
VA to Ft. Pierce, FL and 10 feet from Ft. Pierce to Miami. ..."

http://www.atlintracoastal.org/WW_Facts.htm