jps

Default Say NO NO NO to Wal-Mart!!!

In article ,
says...
jps wrote:

In article k.net,
says...

You just fall completely flat trying to sound like a
caring capitalist.

Fact is, it makes you look like the selfish asshole you are and you
can't stand it.

I'm in business to make money but not without helping the people who
work for my company also earn a living wage and ensuring them access to
first class medical insurance.

You go ahead and **** people to your heart's content. Hope you don't
believe in an afterlife and you've got a good therapist -- or,
alternatively, someone you screw punches you in the nose for being a
heartless *******.

But if you trample people and get rich, you can be a caring
philanthropist like Bill Gates. That should buy several tickets into
heaven, right?
LZ

Bill is obviously soothing his sole the same way Carnegie did. Thank
God someone is doing something about people who'd be forgotten
otherwise. Bush's promise to fully fund AIDS research was a complete
****ing lie.

That said, please tell me how Bill enslaved people at the company store
and made them work for slave wages or no wages at all...

Personally, I don't give a **** about heaven because I think this is it.
Like any decent guest, I'm trying to leave the place better than I found
it.

jps