Jeff Morris

JAXAshby wrote:
The inlet
may be subject to shoaling

no kidding? You read that somewhere? you certainly have never seen it and
never, so how did you guess that the inlet "may be subject to shoaling"?

btw, fumb duck, the entire bay -- including the channel -- IS "subject to
shoaling". Local sailboats of ordinary draft NEVER sail the bay, and most
usually travel the channel at dead slow speed, often coasting slowly while
staring at the depth sounder.

jeffies, you really should ask your wife to pull of some aerial photos of that
bar tosee just how much it changes over even short periods of time.

What's your point jaxie? You're tilting at windmills here - I never
said I had any desire to go there, especially not in my boat. However,
I have been in numerous places far more challenging than that.