JAXAshby

every boat I have been on -- except one -- that had the blower-type diesel
heater had had serious, and damned expensive, maintenance issues, issues that
were not fixable in the field. That single boat that had had no problems had
the heater installed only the previous month.

Worked fine, but ran a fully charged, brand new Group 27 battery flat dead by
about 2:00 in the morning, every morning.

I'm told that there are at least 2 types of boat heater, both of which
burn diesel; one using a blower to disperse the heat and the other
heating a circulating liquid.

What are the experiences of the group with both, please ?

Thank you,
Courtney
--
s/v Mutiny