JAXAshby

I have seen it and many times. And I -- like the CG and C of Eng -- know what
a lock is and does.

you have never seen it and never will. you do not now know what a lock is and
never will.

I am still looking for any "lock" on the East River, required by the difference
in water height on one end as compared to the other end.

From: Jeff Morris
Date: 12/11/2004 9:09 AM Eastern Standard Time
JAXAshby wrote:
jeffies, *you* have never seen that canal and never will, not even from

the
highway.

You're right. I've never seen it. Neither have you.

I am well aware you have never seen it and never will. If you had seen it,

you
wouldn't make the fumb duck statements about it being a "lock" you do.

I have seen it, jeffies, many times. Up close and personal.

You're clearly lying. Or you don't know what a lock is. Or more likely
both. Which is it, jaxie?

Just to be clear, here's a picture of the lock in the Shinnecock Canal:
http://www.sv-loki.com/shinnecock.jpg
Why do you say this in not a lock?