Donal

"Nav" wrote in message
Aha! Another great ASA competition. Will you both wager a something to
make it interesting?

I wouldn't bet a penny that I could take a decent photo in the next month.
I'm quite willing to try, and I'm willing to publish the result.

How will you both prove you actuially took the
photo?

I wouldn't feel the need to prove anything. I suspect that any photos that
I take in the next month will be of a standard that doesn't invite
suspicion.

How about I find you both a comet to take at a certain time. That
way you cannot use a photo from the web as the star positions would be
wrong...

30 % of my sky (to the west) is light polluted! 30% is obscured by trees!
If you can find a comet of Mag 8 or better, near the zenith, then I'll have
a go.

Regards

Donal