Lone Haranguer

Default Say NO NO NO to Wal-Mart!!!

jps wrote:

In article et,
says...

Mark Neglay wrote:

jps wrote in message . ..

Looking at table 5 of that that DOL report, those living below poverty
level comprise 20.5 million, only 8.7 million are "unrelated" or, not
part of a family. That's not a majority.

Now you are discussing all people, not just those who are working full
time, as you were before.

Why did you change your demographics?

Because he is utterly incompetent with data.

At least my data reflects reality vs. your skewed crapola that only
serves to forward the "conservative" agenda of screwing those who cannot
make a living wage.

Heartless screwballs. I'll bet none of their kids are in Iraq right now
risking their lives while their parents make nice profits from the
munitions they sell to the US Government.

Probably Republican Pioneers or Rangers. Scum.

Hey poopsy! How much combat time do you have? Any?
LZ