Capt. NealŪ

Default All girl crews

Dear Group,

Advice needed, even from Bobsprit.

I've seen many a picture on your website of cockpits loaded
with some fine-looking women who seem to be quite enjoying
themselves judging by the looks on their faces.

Perhaps you or anybody else who has females aboard can
give me a few tips of how to make women as comfortable
as possible so they have an enjoyable experience when
sailing.

Is it a good idea to take a novice female sailor out on
the ocean.? Even is this lady should happen to be used
to, say, flying and may not suffer at all from motion
sickness?

What peculiarities do woman have aboard. Are they
squeamish about using the head in such close quarters?

Are they able to use a cedar bucket?

Do they insist on cooking and preparing meals?

Thanks in advance.

CN