Mihow

Default Satellite email/phone for a trip Miami- St.Martin?

Satellite email/phone for a trip Miami- St.Martin?

I'm about to go on a trip on a 31ft sloop from Miami to St.Martin in
Caribbean and would like to remain connected with the world.. On previous
trips I have used SSB sailmail which worked quite well, but on this boat
there is no SSB radio nor time to get and install it.

Any suggestion on a place in Miami etc that will rent/help with a sat phone
for the period of the trip and hopefully provide email option without
breaking the bank? I'd like to return
this rental once I'll get there. Other options

Thanks for suggestions M