Capt. NealŪ

What kind of racing did you do and when?
Anybody with a national AMA number is
somebody with coordination and skill.

CN

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
A jap mechanic, eh?

me? no schooling or any trade time, just a room full of trophies.

Scotty #514

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

Beg pardon cappy, you may know more about sailing than me, but you
don't even come close when it comes to bikes.

I think not. I worked as a mechanic in a Suzuki shop for seven
years and then I worked as a Technical Advisor for U.S. Suzuki
Motor Corp for seven years. I taught carburetion in their
training center in Chicago and I taught electrical systems there
as well. I spent most of the time in the field helping mechanics
fix things they could not figure out. I'm good. Better than
you, I'm sure unless you can show similar qualifications.

CN