Scott Vernon

so, BB, tell us, what's the sailing like up bobs' ass?

Scotty

wrote in message
On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 19:20:38 -0500, Capt. NealŪ

wrote:

There are many lower than saying.

Things such as lower than a snake's belly.

Lower than a well-digger's ass.

Lower than a 90-year-old ladies breasts.

Etc., etc.

Here on this group there is born another
lower than saying.

Lower than a Bobsprit sockpuppet!

What does that tell you about BB?

CN

That I've gotten under your skin and it itches like hell.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

You are as technically incompetent as DSK. Otherwise you wouldn't

have made such
an ass of yourself trying to prove I was somehow a sockpuppet who

was posting
from... drumroll, please! C O L O R A D O

Colorado? What a schmuck!

I'm loving every minute of it. Please keep posting this stuff !!!

BB