jps

Default Say NO NO NO to Wal-Mart!!!

In article .net,
says...
jps, hate-filled race-baiting bigot, wrote:

In article .net,
says...

If they'd cleared it all up in 1948, it would've been fair to say that it
was over. But, legal proceedings were still going on until just a couple of
years ago, which was proven with a link to court documents. At that point,
you failed to say "Oh...OK....fine. I was mistaken".

The FIRST link someone posted for you was from what you considered an
unreliable or biased source. The SECOND one, which I posted, was a direct
source of information.

Not that I've straightened this out for you, do you still believe the Swiss
did NOT hang onto assets which belonged to Holocaust victims?

I never believed it; yours is an invalid complex question.

Then do you assume that Swiss participation in hiding and holding (and
plundering unclaimed portions) of both holocaust victims assets
deposited in Swiss accounts and illegally derived assets has not and
still does not contribute to the health and prosperity of the Swiss
economic system?

Extremely little.

Then you'd be wrong. It's a major industry for them. Attracts stolen
money and good from the world over.