Lew Hodgett

"Roger Long" writes:

Keep talking.

snip

Why not consider a 2-3 week trip to get across L Erie, thru the Welland and
over to Toronto.

(Going thru the Welland is a long day and you need some crew)

Leave the boat in Toronto for a couple of weeks then take another 2-3 week
shot up L Ontario & the St Lawrence.

Again return home for a couple of weeks, then back to the boat for another
2-3 week trip.

That should put you in the Atlantic where you do a student body right and
head home.

"Student body right" is not a sailing term, it's an old college football
term which simply means every body turns right.

The commute between home and the boat keeps getting shorter and shorterG.

I'm actually convinced but reality rears its ugly head.

Reality and sailing have no relation to one another G.

This boat should really be going on a truck.

There is that reality thing getting in the way againG

This trip will let me get a lot of the passage stuff out of my
system before settling down to family sailing.

Yep.

The trip I really want to make is around Newfoundland.

Well!

Lew