Jim Richardson

On 8 Dec 2004 18:09:21 -0800,
Lee308 wrote:
OK, I know the dangers of propane, and I have been using it for years
with no problem. I do not store propane in the cabin, nor do I leave
it in the cabin overnight. I use a stainless coleman type stove and
love it. I have external fuel lockers and leave the small propane cly
there. I can get 10-15 days out of one cly but all my cooking/coffee
only lasts 5 mins. I heat can goods and boil water. Nothing fancy.
My question is am I the only one? Does anyone else here use propane?
Alcohol is a hassel and slower.
Lee308

We have propane cooker, two of the small (approx 2gal) tanks outside,
with one hooked to the cooker (via the electronic shut off valve) and
one on the BBQ. We don't leave the valve on the tank open, open it when
we cook. Have a propane sniffer, the works. Paranoid is good in this
one.

It is often the case that the man who can't tell a lie thinks he is the best
judge of one.