Scout

I like to start every day off with a big mug of Folgers Classic roast with a
couple ounces of soy milk.
Good stuff.
Scout

"Michael" wrote in message
Doug you have it right again. I say if you want to be snobbish about
something make it worthwhile. Now being from the great PNW I'm proud to
be
a bona fide Seattle Coffee Snob. Ahhhh...a good dark roast is just the
thing when properly made. None of that commercialized Starbucks Crap-ola.
We sensitive palates demand and get better fare. Starbucks is for the
rest
of the planet. On the other hand Doug beer snobs aren't all that bad.
They
don't hold a candle to California Snobs who exist only because they think
't' is a 'b.'

"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
Scott Vernon wrote:
When I drank beer, back in my teens, I preferred Rolling Rock.

We already have enough beer snobs on this NG.

I like Rolling Rock. It's not in the running for Best Beer In The World
but (as even Mooron acknowledged) a cold one on a hot day really hits
the spot.

Beer snobbery is just plain dumb. There are much more important things
to get snobby about. Besides, if I try to be a good host and stock four
or five kinds of beer on the boat, and guests turn up their nose at all
choices, then they can always drink water. Or tea.

Fresh Breezes- Doug