Doug Dotson

Propane rules! Have used it for years with absolutely no
problems. So have countless friends. Most that poopoo it
are Chicken Little types afraid of their own shadows.

Doug
s/v Callista

"Lee308" wrote in message
oups.com...
OK, I know the dangers of propane, and I have been using it for years
with no problem. I do not store propane in the cabin, nor do I leave it
in the cabin overnight. I use a stainless coleman type stove and love
it. I have external fuel lockers and leave the small propane cly there.
I can get 10-15 days out of one cly but all my cooking/coffee only
lasts 5 mins. I heat can goods and boil water. Nothing fancy.
My question is am I the only one? Does anyone else here use propane?
Alcohol is a hassel and slower.
Lee308