NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:1102548426.07be0e932d5d4364bd087e4578e1b6b2@t eranews...
NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

We're always interfering there, and those countries are not
aggressors towards us.

Which means that our interference is working.

No, it doesn't. All that is happening is that more and more of the
world has lost respect for us and, in many cases, will only smile the
next time we're hit by terrorists.

You mean they'll "find it fun watching our country implode"? Perhaps
you can join them for a post-collapse party.

An implosion is an inwards burst, as it were. The kinds of terrorists
we're talking about here would create a burst from the outside, as it
were, and would make us explode.

The net result is the same, no?

No.

We're really not talking about the same thing here. By implosion, I mean
collapse from within...there's no C4 necessary.

Yes, but the collapse would delight you and rest of the World.