JohnH

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 22:11:59 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

news:1102531197.62e052f25a8577ab210b6577e4a33 756@teranews...

NOYB wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

I know some neighborhoods right here in the USA where his kind of
talk
would get him a punch in the nose, or worse. He's the very kind of
mindless, warmongering asshole that gets us in so much trouble
around
the world.

The scary part is that he's a health professional. You might expect
his
babblings from the boys down at the Road House or the nearest biker
bar....but from someone in his position...??

grin I don't even need to use my best lures to catch the
unsophisticated bait on this newsgroup.

Yeah, right...you make some outrageous statement, get nailed on it, and
then claim you were only trolling.

You really think that I want to either assimilate or annihilate the rest
of the World? No! I'm content limiting that policy to liberals within
the confines of this country.

Yeah, I do. You've said it often enough.

I've also said quite often that you're probably a decent guy in real
life. However, just because I said it on a newsgroup, doesn't mean it's
true

Are you claiming you don't say what you mean and don't mean what you say?

Not on the internet. I use it as my own great experiment in human
psychology...or as you say "for ****s and giggles".

This has gotten so good I've unkillfiled Harry just to watch!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes