Don White

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

The driving is the worst.......someone ought to tell them and the brits

that
the rest of the world knows what side of the road to drive on.

Good luck.
We had a Brit submariner in my Power Squadron Piloting course. He was on
some kind of exchange.
When talking about the right of way rules I jokingly made the comment to him
that his country should join the rest of the world and drive on the correct
(right) side of the street. He seemed to get a bit agitated and gave a
'talking to the colonies' type of rant about who did what first etc. Then
again the Brits went to metric from the old Imperial system so there's
always hope.