P.Fritz

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Don White" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
I know some neighborhoods right here in the USA where his kind of talk
would get him a punch in the nose, or worse. He's the very kind of
mindless, warmongering asshole that gets us in so much trouble around
the world.

The scary part is that he's a health professional. You might expect his
babblings from the boys down at the Road House or the nearest biker
bar....but from someone in his position...??

grin I don't even need to use my best lures to catch the
unsophisticated bait on this newsgroup.

Hell with some of them.......asslicker comes to mind.....you don't even need
the bait....just the hook in the water will work :-)