Vito

"John Cairns" wrote in message
om...

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Thanks Group,

Dec.,7th, 1941 was the day that Branded my generation. Us Old Timers
vowed to make the bad things in our world better. We thought we did.
Trouble with living so long, is seeing that we created other problems.
SORRY

Thanks for Rememdering Pearl Harbor!

Ole Thom

You guys did fine, it was the fellas after you that screwed everything up.
John Cairns

Second that!! It WAS better into and thru the 1960s. Bigger incomes, nicer
homes, better cars and bikes, less gummymint interference, et al. Then the
beancounters who turned 'nam into a quagmire and it turned American against
American but that wasn't your generation Thom, or even mine.