NOYB

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in
message

I do not have a need to differentiate myself from others
by comparing cultures.

Just drive to New Jersey. Or better yet, the Adirondacks. If you have
all
your teeth, they'll think you're some sort of god-king.

Plus, it's cheaper than travelling to England to see bad teeth.

It depends....a couple of years ago I was looking at spending two weeks in
New England of two weeks in Ireland.......it was cheaper going to Ireland.

I don't know how well the Irish take care of their teeth, but the New
Englanders have some of the worst dentistry that I see. Tons of
undiagnosed periodontal disease, and huge black amalgam fillings that cover
80% of the tooth. When it comes to poor oral hygiene and poor dentistry,
there's not much of a difference between England and *New* England.